The Information Centre has prepared this website for informational purposes. By using the website or downloading information from this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use.
Terms and conditions
The entire contents of The Quality Outcome Framework (QOF) Website and the individual articles and other items published therein are protected by copyright. The QOF Website is made available on the following terms:
- You are granted a license to access and use The QOF Website for your personal research and/or informational purposes. The rights granted under this agreement cannot be transferred, sold, or rented to anyone else.
- You may not redistribute, rent, lend, sell, or modify any materials from The QOF Website, or create derivative works based on materials on the website without the prior written permission of the Copyright Officer within The Information & Statistical Governance Department of The Information Centre. firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you do not remove any copyright notices or other notices contained in materials retrieved from The website.
- You may download or print individual documents or other items from the materials in the website. Multiple downloading of the same documents and/or archiving of materials from The website, the creation of multiple copies of individual documents for research and/or instructional use are prohibited. For permissions to copy beyond that permitted please contact the Copyright Officer within The Information & Statistical Governance Department, for The Information Centre email@example.com
- Any use of The website materials in whole or in part should include customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, publication/document title, The Information Centre.
- We will make electronic access to The website available via our server to you without charge by us. You are responsible for all charges associated with accessing The website, including any computer equipment, telephone or Internet connections, and access software. The hours of availability will be determined by us and may be changed without notice. We reserve the right to refuse access to any individual and network.
- The Information Centre are to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but do not give any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy of the information.
- The website and the materials included therein are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis and The Information Centre disclaim all warranties, including those expressed or implied. Use of The websiteis at your own risk, and access may be interrupted and may not be error-free.
- The Information Centre will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or punitive damages arising out of:
- your use or inability to use The website;
- any errors or omissions in the materials included in The website;
- the contents of The website; or
- the contents of any other sites on the Internet which may be linked to The website or any material of third parties that may be accessed through The Information Centre.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
- A manual version of this Agreement is available from the Copyright Officer within The Information & Statistical Governance Department, of The Information Centre firstname.lastname@example.org